Below are some questions that may help you decide if you are ready for life coaching. If you would like to get feedback on your answers or are unsure of where to go from here please email: email@example.com
1. How satisfied are you with each of these areas of your life?
(Ranking: 0-10; with 0 being totally dissatisfied and 10 being 100% satisfied, be completely honest!)
· Personal Time:
2. How committed are you to making changes in your life at this time?
(Ranking: 0-10; with 0 being totally uncommitted and 10 being 100% committed, be completely honest!)
3. How strongly do you agree or disagree with the following statements?
(Ranking: 0-10; with 0 being disagree and 10 being 100% agree, be completely honest!)
· I have goals that I’m serious about achieving.
· I can be relied upon to take coaching seriously.
· I will be very open and frank with myself and my coach.
· I will give the coach the benefit of the doubt and try out new ideas (thinking outside the box).
· I am willing to change and will change self-defeating behaviors which limit my success.
· I will not make excuses when I am not doing the work required to hit the goals I set.
· I want an even better quality of life.
· I avoid doing certain things out of fear of failure.
· I avoid doing certain things because I might offend someone.
· I view what other people think of me as very important.
4. Are you in good mental health?
5. Are you currently being seen by a mental health professional?
6. Have you ever been suicidal?
7. Have you ever been prescribed psychotropic medications?